2022 Hair Goals
New Hair, New You!
Hello and welcome to 2022! We can’t believe it’s here already and we hope it’s been a great start for you gals as well. Modern Day Wife has some big things in store for you this year and it’s gonna be a good one. First, let’s talk about hair care. More women are starting to branch out to hair care products than their usual brand name shampoos/conditioners. Let’s take a peek at some of the popular hair care brands.
- Crown Affair. This beautifully aesthetic brand makes you want to buy from them right away. From the reviews, the products are made of gentle and clean formulas to have your hair looking healthier and shiny.
- Briogeo. Another clean hair product that works great for all types of hair which is plus! They just added hair supplements to help generate growth and add in shine. This is yes on our list!
- OLAPLEX. We’ve heard amazing things about this brand as it works very well with all hair lines and hair types. One of their top-selling items is No. 7 Bonding oil. This is a hair oil that provides UV protection, high shine finish and heat protection.
- OUAI. The clean and minimal aesthetic branding makes us want to buy everything from OUAI. These products will give your hair the ultimate confidence. We recommend the Wave Spray if you’re feeling for some waves in the hair!
- KITSCH. Let us not forget about Kitsch and their amazing satin pillowcases. We’ve mentioned actual hair products but what about taking care of your hair while you’re asleep? Satin prevents frizziness and overall protects your hair. Nobody wants to wake up with frizzy hair!
Here you have it, a curated list for fabulous hair products to try. Let us know your thoughts on Instagram @Themoderndaywife!